Sunday, July 26, 2009

Re my absence from posting / face book

Two things happened - one was that my personal ilfe became hectic as my son finished high school. Then my digital passwords for my face book and other internet accounts were compromised. Those problems have me locked out of my email accounts, facebook and my financial institutions and more which is why I have not been posting to anything. I couldn't access most of my digital word - and still cannot. At this point my priority is resolving the havoc it's created. If I have to rebuild all of the digital content that will take many months - and I am much more interested in trying to move the pilot study forward and doing the classes to which I've already committed this summer and fall.

I apologize to those of you who were wondering what happened to me.

No comments: