Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Acrylamide - kills brain cells

We are getting too many toxins in our food.
I thought you would want to hear about Acrylamide.


Acrylamide - kills brain cells


Acrylamide is a potent neurotoxin. It is used experimentally to induce damage to brain and spinal cord in animal models of brain disorders. It is also present in our food. See the links to the National Cancer Institute.

It is used primarily in industrial process – especially making plastics. Most important to recognize is that it is also in our food, especially foods that are cooked at high temperature – such as fried foods. French fries, potato chips and other fried foods are at particular risk. This adds to the growing list of toxins in our food which are capable of damaging brain tissues.
Eating organic, and NOT frying one’s food is a good thing to do for your brain. Eating for your mitochondria will make it easier to for your body to excrete the toxins which show up in your food.

1 comment:

Cindy Blue said...

You might like my blog...

http://cindyscanceraid.blogspot.com/

There's quite a bit of info on there, I hope you don't mind me adding your post to my collection of information about acrylamide. Just email me if you do and I'll remove it. All the best.